Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can we sell Lukaku?

We don't have anyone to replace him.

Relegation is a real prospect if we sell him without a half decent replacement being brought in first.

How can we sell Lukaku?

We don't have anyone to replace him.

Relegation is a real prospect if we sell him without a half decent replacement being brought in first.
with Koeman in charge, no it isn't.

agree though, we shouldn't be selling and I don't think we will

You can only sell if you have a buyer.

All those clubs him & his dad were mouthing off about, where are their bids?

Let's hope he's learned a lesson & gets back to letting his football do the talking.
well it looks like chelsea have had a few bids knocked back.

Clubs are put off by his price, that's because we don't want to sell him.

If we DID want to sell him trust me there would be a queue of clubs waiting to take him.

I want to keep Lukaku, but it must be said that in recent months he is playing like somebody who seriously wants out. I understand he is lacking in fitness just now, but his performances just seem so disinterested.

The Lukaku up to Christmas last season would be wonderful, the Lukaku after Christmas and so far in pre season is not inspiring.

Remy and Bony are two strikers at clubs who would probably be only too delighted to include them as part of any deal for Stones or Lukaku himself.

I have seen that Lukaku is to sign a new deal at Everton , but somehow, I wonder how impressed a straight talking man like Koeman is with the player.

I want to keep Lukaku, but it must be said that in recent months he is playing like somebody who seriously wants out. I understand he is lacking in fitness just now, but his performances just seem so disinterested.

The Lukaku up to Christmas last season would be wonderful, the Lukaku after Christmas and so far in pre season is not inspiring.

Remy and Bony are two strikers at clubs who would probably be only too delighted to include them as part of any deal for Stones or Lukaku himself.

I have seen that Lukaku is to sign a new deal at Everton , but somehow, I wonder how impressed a straight talking man like Koeman is with the player.

that's literally the worse way to get a move then mate...

The entire team was awful at the back end of last season as they'd lost faith.

Now it's pre-season and Rom has had around 120 minutes of football. That's it.

And Koeman will be impressed as Rom is a class footballer who scores goals, which in turn wins you games, which in turn makes Koeman look better...

well it looks like chelsea have had a few bids knocked back.

Clubs are put off by his price, that's because we don't want to sell him.

If we DID want to sell him trust me there would be a queue of clubs waiting to take him.

Chelsea haven't tabled a bid.

No doubt there'd be a queue, but none of the teams he's been spouting about would be in it.

Bollocks mate, the team melted down last season and most of the squad looked that way, If anything he looked utterly goosed and off form - which showed in the Euros when if anything he should have been massively up for it, instead he looked the same as he did for us the last few months.

Overplayed by Martinez for two straight seasons with no backup to spell him has left IMO anyway the lad knackered

I don't think he's playing to get a move. Did you see him play for Belgium?

I think he's just a young bloke who needs someone to get a grip of him. Tell his dad & agent to shut the fck up & get him to focus on his football.

If he wants a move, then he needs to get back to his best form.

Chelsea haven't tabled a bid.

No doubt there'd be a queue, but none of the teams he's been spouting about would be in it.
how do you know they haven't? i can almost guarantee you multiple teams have asked about his availability this summer, and asked what it'd cost them.

We don't want to sell our prize asset. So we have a price that not many will pay.

how do you know they haven't? i can almost guarantee you multiple teams have asked about his availability this summer, and asked what it'd cost them.

We don't want to sell our prize asset. So we have a price that not many will pay.

You can almost guarantee that, can you?

We'll just have to see how it plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.