• OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
McCarthy, Coleman.
McCarthy and Coleman should have sat on the bench for Ireland. Played the same as a Saturday afternoon at Goodison. It was painful to watch them play. So, aside from Belgium and Lukaku, who had DeBrunye and Witsel alongside, and who beat IRE 3 nil in a laugher, just how far did Everton starters take their teams into the Semi's ? Finals ? Answer is nowhere. And other Stones, who City can have, no one is knocking hard on the door for most of this lot. Catch 22. You get someone good (Rooney, Arteta), and they leave for money. Which makes you know they were good. But at least now, there is a chance that they might be replaced with someone for a lesser price who is better than expected. That's why Walsh was a great acquisition.

McCarthy and Coleman should have sat on the bench for Ireland. Played the same as a Saturday afternoon at Goodison. It was painful to watch them play. So, aside from Belgium and Lukaku, who had DeBrunye and Witsel alongside, and who beat IRE 3 nil in a laugher, just how far did Everton starters take their teams into the Semi's ? Finals ? Answer is nowhere. And other Stones, who City can have, no one is knocking hard on the door for most of this lot. Catch 22. You get someone good (Rooney, Arteta), and they leave for money. Which makes you know they were good. But at least now, there is a chance that they might be replaced with someone for a lesser price who is better than expected. That's why Walsh was a great acquisition.

hi my name is stikapos. I said something never happened, and when i was proven wrong 3 times, i decided to totally blabber on for a paragraph changing the angle of my defence to my viewpoint despite using the word factually in the previous statement.

at-work-cookie-monster.gif

So Chico is doing negotiations, no wonder it's slow

Ya, this is ridiculous logic... thats why that club that Hal Robson Kanu doesn't play for is doing so well in the premier league.

How did Leicester players take their countries in the semis and finals. What about Chelsea? United? Liverpool?

Walsh is a great acquisition but that rest of that post is a bit mad tbf...

Status
Not open for further replies.