Sky TV fixtures announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want a Friday night game to start the season. Nothing beats a Saturday game.

Friday's are for going out after work and getting bladdered.

Either Saturday early or Sunday early, can't see the police allowing it to be anything else.

May depend on their Europa League participation like, haven't checked that though.

Not in europe mate, early sat/sun anyway

I don't want a Friday night game to start the season. Nothing beats a Saturday game.

Friday's are for going out after work and getting bladdered.
Would love the Friday first game.

Off on jollies next day and going to miss first two homes

Don't want the Friday night opener because that makes it a Friday afternoon opener here and I have to work.

Really looking forward to a Friday game, if its early in the season, playing before everyone else, win and we go top!

The games to be on for sure are Liverpool vs arsenal and Leicester(champions). You would think they would prefer to have pep and Mourinhos first games on instead of a better match in Everton vs spurs.

Well with the extra game...

I could see it being just the four 3pm KO to be honest.

Everton vs. Spurs could easily be tie of the weekend for me (not could, should on paper), can't see sky or BT not scoffing at it!

The games to be on for sure are Liverpool vs arsenal and Leicester(champions). You would think they would prefer to have pep and Mourinhos first games on instead of a better match in Everton vs spurs.

I agree with this comment, but don't agree with them doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.