Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finger crossed.

And also hope he doesn't do this...

t3Fatqs.jpg

lol

Let's get our fitness and set pieces sorted out and we'll probably be 15 points better off automatically.

Funny that. And then when it actually got to a game we couldn't even move the ball

In all seriousness though I honestly cannot understand some Evertonians not wanting us to sign Juan Mata. I just cannot understand it. He is better than literally all of our players, a total class act, isn't a tit in terms of personality and is handsome enough to handle our marketing campaigns single handedly for the next five years.
This thread hasn't really gone anywhere so I'm just going to say this again because I am still baffled.

Fella who told me about Stonebridge Cross has a source in local media who reckons that Mata interest is absolutely concrete and we're negotiating directly with his agent. But we're currently miles apart on wages.
I assume you mean we're trying to pay him too much because we're super rich and he's feeling a bit shy about it and like 'nah lads I'll accept 100k don't go out of your way'

no swearing thank you
Finger crossed.

And also hope he doesn't do this...

t3Fatqs.jpg

lol

Let's get our fitness and set pieces sorted out and we'll probably be 15 points better off automatically.
It is things like that which makes me laugh so much at the current talk on here.

People are so quick to slag our defenders off and suggest all these 30 million plus replacements yet things like this, basics, fitness etc which clearly affected who we already have is conveniently forgotten. The same defenders with the better fitness and training methods were deemed some of the best in the league at times. Point is, don't be so quick to dismiss the players we have, especially we have a former world class defender in charge of the team now, who so far has brought his fitness coach with him meaning he values these things much higher than his predecessor.

Disgusting behaviour to be honest. Knew if he held out long enough he'd get the chop and still get paid millions for the luxury of nearly relegating us and then being fired. Probably did 75m worth of damage to us when you take into account his dreadful, dreadful signings, paying him compensation (biggest kick in the face of all), hiring a new manager and staff plus leaving the likes of Niasse, Kone, McGeady behind ...

Not defending him, but we didn't 'nearly get relegated', did we...

And yes, Niasse, Kone, McGeady were poor signings. The rest, bar Alcaraz and Traore (no risk though) were decent or very good.

It is things like that which makes me laugh so much at the current talk on here.

People are so quick to [Poor language removed] our defenders off and suggest all these 30 million plus replacements yet things like this, basics, fitness etc which clearly affected who we already have is conveniently forgotten. The same defenders with the better fitness and training methods were deemed some of the best in the league at times. Point is, don't be so quick to dismiss the players we have, especially we have a former world class defender in charge of the team now, who so far has brought his fitness coach with him meaning he values these things much higher than his predecessor.

Yep, this team of ours is far better than our previous two finishes have indicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.