Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
....sorry, Matey, it doesn't matter if an EFC player comes from Timbucktoo as far as I'm concerned. All that matters is that we improve our squad and our team. I judge players on what I see not because of where they come from. I might be very wrong on the Polish guy, he's a decent player but I don't think he's better that what we already have.

in terms of skills probably he is not. in terms of skills we already have very good team. it was lack of heart and fighting spirit that cost us last 2 seasons

I think I would have a heart attack if this happened more than the stress of the transfer window ! Where else can I post mundane drivel about wanting to sign players that are unrealistic ? I want Mattia Perin from Genoa, I want Mata because he is a class act, I wouldn't mind Sneijder or schneiderlin, I also like the thought of us signing Witsel or Butland.

So why don't you do yourself a FM sarnie, open up a few cans of beer and wait until the next online fifa game ? :)
I'm old school mate, FM and Fifa were long after my time! Morw of the space invaders generation :) quite fancy a sarnie now you've mentioned it though :)

Sorry mate. For a moment a few of us clearly forgot that idle transfer speculation tripe is very serious business.

Back on topic lads. Heard a whisper that there's a French lad with lightening pace who just followed Everton's Director of Comms on Instagram.

Anyone got flight aware?

Yawn

in terms of skills probably he is not. in terms of skills we already have very good team. it was lack of heart and fighting spirit that cost us last 2 seasons
I can't see how signing someone who clearly grew up in a meth house to a mother from Chernobyl would help us.
We already have one lad with suspect eyes in Mirallas.

Oh my god. What's taking so long Everton. All deez playa's will be gone by the time we bid. Won't someone please think of the children (and adult fifa experts)

Status
Not open for further replies.