Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
No ambition is to win things, compete at the top level, for that you need players like Lukaku.

If all you just want is respectful players who love Everton, love the fans, love the community we end up with 11 Osman and Hibberts.
Maybe that's your opinion..
But I think no one should be above the club..

I see lukaku's 'super agent' Raiola is also shopping about his other clients like Pogba and Balotelli. I truly dislike that man for the way he operates (n):red:

I see lukaku's 'super agent' Raiola is also shopping about his other clients like Pogba and Balotelli. I truly dislike that man for the way he operates (n):red:

To be fair, Pogba is at the top of the game and has always fancied a go at Real (expect him to do much the same agitating and go to PSG in a few years) and Balotelli has to be pimped about as his parent club don't want him anywhere near them

I hope he stays, I really do. Moshiri should just get him to name his price and pay up.
I don't think he is motivated so much by money, he wants to play at the top level. No argument with him wanting out while we are trundling along in the bottom half, but hopefully the new boss can convince him of the club's ambition and he's willing to stay a season or two. Strikers like him don't come around often.

I don't think he is motivated so much by money, he wants to play at the top level. No argument with him wanting out while we are trundling along in the bottom half, but hopefully the new boss can convince him of the club's ambition and he's willing to stay a season or two. Strikers like him don't come around often.

Good post, a lot of people seem to be forgetting this, as much as we don't like it where we have been over the last two seasons is not where you want to be if you a good footballer or young with the potential the likes of Rom and Stones have.
We have to do something about that ourselves, we have to make Everton a place top players want to come to, and selling a player with the ability of Lukaku is not the way to go about it.

He is the agent that Alex Ferguson despised and hated working with.

If he hates you, you either are very very good, or very very bad.

Draw your own conclusions folks.

Very simply put, if you started spouting off about another job while working at your current job, saying how great you are blah blah blah, your current employer would not be happy about. Personally I think he should be fined (for what he said and what his dad and agent said).

It is becoming apparent that Everton are shaping up to be a "go to" club.

Lucky sod should get that rammed down his throat and be thankful he is already here.
I have an inkling that with the combination of Koeman, heavy investment and some top signings, he may stay another year and see how it goes, with the recruitment of Koeman being the event that prevents him going this summer.

Of course I could be wrong - it has been known to happen. But wouldn't it be great for us to be the club that pipes that agent down?

On Twitter this morning from a Belgian journalist:

Mino Raiola keeps all options open for Romelu Lukaku: "If he leaves, it's has to be a good deal for all parties involved" (Sportwereld) #efc

MR: "#EFC don't need money anymore. Rom wants to play for a club that can win trophies. Something's changed at #efc: there's a new project"

-----

Could he be staying after all? Has a whiff of "crap we can't bully Everton with money now".

Status
Not open for further replies.