Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I just want the best for our club unlike these so called 'blues' that are happy to see Koeman come in and run our club into the ground.

WE WANT OUR CLUB BACK
mrw-my-crush-is-talking-about-her-ex-and-says-you-would-really-like-him-75820.gif

At Southampton, Koeman had to contend with half his team being sold and having to fill the gaps with half the money raised. At Everton, he will be clearing out the dead wood and using the considerable funds to add class to the class still there.

Who would be a better manager :

A) The one that lost 6-1 at Home to Liverpool

B) The one that hammered Liverpool in a third Europa League win in a row.

Pretty easy choice you'd have thought

Not really it's one game FFS. Glad you are not recruiting, i'm sure throughout the years teams like Barnsley etc have beaten the RS, lets go get their boss.

Honestly feels like the emperors new clothes in here, everybody telling me that Koeman is amazing, but all im seeing is a fat headed Moyes.

In fairness to both Moyes and the fat headed version. Both are pretty decent at the back, which was our Achilles heel so if he can teach them to shut up shop then with our attacking talents we may be a much improved team.

At Southampton, Koeman had to contend with half his team being sold and having to fill the gaps with half the money raised. At Everton, he will be clearing out the dead wood and using the considerable funds to add class to the class still there.

Yeah, at Everton Moyes had to contend with half his team being sold and having to fill the gaps with half the money raised. At Everton, he will be clearing out the dead wood and using the considerable funds to add class to the class still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.