Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome mate. Have no idea if this is going to happen - hard to distinguish between the real news and the incredible amount of hot air that's been expended here by people who mostly know no more than me. If he comes, I'll back him. I will also hope that Soton get another manager that helps you to continue to grow and prosper. For me, a more competitive league means a more interesting one. I've been bored rigic by the last 10 years of the same five clubs (was 4) having a realistic chance. Leicester have given me hope that that period might be over - could well have been Soton.
Good luck next season except when you play us.....
I guess we will find out at some point! I agree Leicester were a breath of fresh air! Likewise for the season, and maybe when you play us this year you will remember to score some own goals, you seemed to forget this year!

Who would be a better manager :

A) The one that lost 6-1 at Home to Liverpool

B) The one that hammered Liverpool in a third Europa League win in a row.

Pretty easy choice you'd have thought
The rumors are that Emery turned us down. And that probably makes sense. We've been pretty crap for a very long time. Haven't won anything since 95 and have qualified for CL once since then. People need to recognize that we're a club that needs to rebuild. That we could attract Jose, Simeone, and Emery always felt like a bit of a stretch. I think Koeman will make us competitive, get us competing for Europe, and beat the RS in his first season. That's enough for me. Like you, I'd prefer Emery but I think we're going to do just fine with Ronald.

Who would be a better manager :

A) The one that lost 6-1 at Home to Liverpool

B) The one that hammered Liverpool in a third Europa League win in a row.

Pretty easy choice you'd have thought

Although I wanted Emery, you don't choose a manager on 1 game, pointless argument.

What is it with the Dutch......... always want to bring their brothers with them........... incestuous Tits

Vl0x6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.