Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever comes in, i'll back them. Until they lose a match then i'll BOO them into oblivion, protest and take banners to the match.
People like you make me sick. You're exactly what's wrong with this club.

As far as I'm concerned, you're either in or you're out, none of this sitting on the fence lark. I for one will be booing from the outset, no half measures. Unless it's vitor, in which case he will have my unwavering loyalty.

As far as I'm concerned, you're either in or you're out, none of this sitting on the fence lark. I for one will be booing from the outset, no half measures. Unless it's vitor, in which case he will have my unwavering loyalty.

I respect that, 100% all or nothing attitude.

Vito..oh Vitor..Why did they ignore you?

OK i left last night at 2075, it's now up to 2207. I can't burn the tea again. Will catch up later so with apologies if this has been said. I feel crushing disappointment at the prospect of Koeman. I thought we were aiming big? 6th place with Southampton is hardly earth shattering. Martinez won the FA Cup with Wigan- which is arguably a greater achievement. It's Moyes Mark 2, solid, reliable, dependable.....boring. I'm sure he's lovely but I feel so let down. We are offering him a fortune- can't we offer the same fortune to an Emery or a Mancini or Simeone.

A benefit of getting Koeman will be the reaction of the Southampton fans, a lot of whom seem to think finishing 7th makes them comparable to us. Southampton lol

Hopefully it would send them in to a spiral, back to the lower leagues where they belong ;) They will inevitably end up back there at some point, like the rest of these yo-yo outfits.

Caveat - Knowing Everton, it could all still go wrong :cheers:

Why do you think we belong in the lower leagues?

Since Saints got promoted to the top division in 1966 they've been in the top division for about 75% of that time.
Believe it or not Saints the 12th best Premier League side on points won, Everton are 6th.
17th best on average points per game (1.2264), Everton are 10th (1.263).
We may not be as big a club as Everton but, we've earned our right to be where we are.

You can never trust someone who's first name is Guido. Believe me I speak out of experience.
upload_2016-6-2_19-27-51.png

I think that's fair

Status
Not open for further replies.