Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton are way too good at keeping things quiet..

Without @The Esk we wouldn't have a clue lol

What do you think about the developments today Esk mate? Is it far from certain on Koeman?

The thing that does puzzle me, is this.

Unless I have been on Mars for the last week or 2, I havnt heard or read nothing but a few paragraphs about us being vaguely linked to the Sevilla DOF bloke. And zippo about a link to Emery. But plenty of valid ITK stuff on here. (Most of which I trust).

Then suddenly, Talksport and Sky are banging on about Koeman. Contract details, meetings, the works. With not a peep from Everton. As per.

Just doesnt fit the picture in my eyes.

Mutzo, sure it was anyway, posted something earlier that sparked my interest, all the talk is coming from Dutch papers, respectable and reliable ones too.

That new agent has come in just as the season ends and Koeman is jetsetting around the Caribbean while talking about renewing his contract or moving on. I think it's plain as day what is up here.

Emery and Monchi 2016. Make Everton Great Again.

The thing that does puzzle me, is this.

Unless I have been on Mars for the last week or 2, I havnt heard or read nothing but a few paragraphs about us being vaguely linked to the Sevilla DOF bloke. And zippo about a link to Emery. But plenty of valid ITK stuff on here. (Most of which I trust).

Then suddenly, Talksport and Sky are banging on about Koeman. Contract details, meetings, the works. With not a peep from Everton. As per.

Just doesnt fit the picture in my eyes.

With his track record, coupled with a new agent, wouldn't be surprised at all if this was all to wrangle a new contract.

Even though I trust what @The Esk says, I still can't shake the feeling that Emery is Moshiri's first choice, and will continue to be until he rules himself out.

With his track record, coupled with a new agent, wouldn't be surprised at all if this was all to wrangle a new contract.

Even though I trust what @The Esk says, I still can't shake the feeling that Emery is Moshiri's first choice, and will continue to be until he rules himself out.

Time will tell.

It does seem to point to Monchi being our DOF whether it's Emery or Koeman either way.

Can't wait for us to spend our Iranian billions in the summer lol

Oh.. FFS.

I hastily replied to a saints fan that we've sold more season tickets than they have seats in their ground the other day.

I wasn't questioned on it, but now they are lurking I've got that one coming.
Hate to bump my own post, but it appears that we have now sold 31k season tickets..
So me originally saying we have more ST holders than Saints have seats in their ground is nearly correct..

Not too tough a sell are we to a new manager.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2016/06/02/record-season-ticket-sales

Mole did say Friday was the day, he also named Emery when he did his mic drop the other day. I'm holding on to my hope that he was all sauced up

I still think Koeman wants that Arsenal or Barca job in the next two to three years and its far easier to leave a 2yr £3m per season deal at Southampton than it would be to leave a 5yr £6m per year deal at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.