Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to make a decision mr Moshiri... Players are been linked to clubs throughout the land ... Good players aswell ... The time is nigh !!

Oh god in reality who cares, I have held a season ticket for the past 30 years same seat, seen all the good times and the bad times. Or maybe I haven't maybe I live in Australia and have never had a season ticket. It's a forum with random people and random motivations, which is what makes forums interesting. Kipper fell apart when the interesting people were hounded out. Don't let it happen here

You can't get wi fi in Goodison can you it's woeful

Sup gang, why is everyone so down?

image.jpg

Anyways back on topic, it seems that the resurrected mole has only suggested that Pellegrini is still in the mix. I assume like most people that this means that Koeman is out of the picture, not overly surprising if you recall Esk saying last night that he'd over played his hand a little. No mention of Emery so that could still be on. Certainly no need to cry yet.

Glad if Ronald is no longer in the mix. I rather like the view from the Top Balcony but fear that it would become yet another area full of obstructed views if that massive head was stood on the touchline.

Status
Not open for further replies.