Most unlikeable Everton player ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phill Neville and his bunch of lording it from the box family can't stand him or is mars bar donating Mrs used to sit in front of his box in family enclosure his Mrs would regularly give mars bars out to kids as if she was the [Poor language removed] child catcher hate hate them

I think people have got confused in this thread,its basically a player you didnt rate rather than an unlikeable character,most of the shouts are just because the player was crap

Slaves Bilic by a country mile.
'We are with the jet set now!'
His words after he played every game for Croatia after spending the whole season 'injured'

There are some genuinely hateful people in this world, a few of them have been footballers, none, to the best of my knowledge have played for us? If playing badly for a team or showing disrespect is sufficent to make you hate people then you need treatment!

Neville felt he had the right to assume poses and wave hands becuase he won trophies at Manu and was Roy Keane's water- carrier. Coming to GP, where the natives had not set sight on a trophy in a generation ( see the entry under Chairman Bill) allowed him to big up his role. He was actually a weak link in the team, rarely scored and transferred the work-load to others. However he had struck a good realationship with the Manager who selected him for unclear reasons.

His performances rapidly declined and came to an end against Wigan at home in the Cup, where his famed experience proved worthless and he was shown up to be horribly technically limited.

After leaving GP, he rejoined his ex-manager in another fruitless project. Before joining another cock-up in Valencia. He is sometimes heard on the media talking up Manu and talking down EFC.

Rarely scored? He was a right back for most of his time with us! He wasnt the most gifted of players but he did put a shift in and there were a couple of times that our season totally transformed due to it.

As for the Wigan game well he didnt pick himself. The whole team was rubbish that day but its fair to say he went on a season or two too long.

And of course he will talk up Man Utd, he is a Man Utd fan. Cant blame him for down talking Everton too (not that he really does...) when he has a bunch of angry heads hating him for not being Cafu.

He was a right back for most of his time with us!

I would guess that the maestro spent most of his time pointing things out in midfield. Nobody not even DM would have played him ahead of Seamus.

As for the Wigan game you might say that Heitenga was worse but he was crap.

It was the air of superiority and his failure to appreciate that he was not very good that did it for me and the fact that he pointed so much. I have cannot remember a better Mr. Charles Pooter in a blus shirt.

I would guess that the maestro spent most of his time pointing things out in midfield. Nobody not even DM would have played him ahead of Seamus.

As for the Wigan game you might say that Heitenga was worse but he was crap.

It was the air of superiority and his failure to appreciate that he was not very good that did it for me and the fact that he pointed so much. I have cannot remember a better Mr. Charles Pooter in a blus shirt.
He was not the best but one of the most memorable moments was his tackle on the show pony Ronaldo at Goodison. Upset their entire team and changed the game in our favour. Like Kilbane he was never the most talented but always gave his best. Cant knock that.

Status
Not open for further replies.