Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe Moshiri will hire a manager who will succeed at Everton, but man, he won't receive any compliments in regards to organization and efficiency from me. The second half of June is going to be a scramble to get everything organized from football operations to transfer plans. Secretaries and administrative assistants at Goodison all have my sympathy.

Who knows mate?,"if" RM had been removed from his position when he should i.e after the derby,we could have been a month further down the line
with this appointment,however if the targets are who we think,we would still be in this situation!!just want it resolved now and the new fella in situe to formulate his ideas and his squad,otherwise we will be playing catch up and potential targets will have gone elsewhere.

was wondering

roberto-mancini_2512277b.jpg

130104121753-balotelli-bust-up-1-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Roberto-Mancini-and-David-001.jpg

this RM has some balls atleast....and boss win % too

The Moyesiah is having him off in two of these.

I'm still think why it is that on Tuesday the papers said he was ready to sign and on Friday the talks have been 'pleasant'
Maybe nobody's had a meeting or agreed anything!!!
This could be a case of mass hysteria!!!!!!!!!

It could also be plausible that what we may end up with us a step up manager in the short term. We're 11th in the table and have a lot of squad building ahead. The market may not be great for getting a manager at the calibre we would dream of. City had to get in Hughes, then Mancini before they ended up with Pellegrini and Guardiola. We're gutted we missed out on Mourinho first time of asking. It could be that a manager a rung below the likes of Emery comes in, gets us back into the Europa league and buys a few quality players. In 2 seasons time we're then in the position to entice a champions league manager.

Obviously if Moshiri has the will and the way to accelerate the whole process then all power to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.