Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm visiting London this weekend to meet up with my Spanish friends & their 2 kids who are over for 5 days. He is a fully qualified football coach, but is a PE/football coach at a kids school (he did manage A lower regional league side for a while).

I've been Wassup'ing him re meeting up arrangements & I just asked him about any rumours about Emery & Everton. He replied "The Latest news about emery for his future is for real Madrid - It will depend on the CL final Result on saturday. On the orther hand most Fans of real, want Zidane to stay"

The notion that Real may seek Emery over keeping Zidane if Real M lose on Sat is borne out by a few web articles published This afternoon, but of course such articles may be flannel.....

Would be great if Emery came here - I think things will move faster next week including the pages per day on here - I can't keep up ffs!

Looks like it's gonna be De Boer and Overmars as manager and DOF respectably. Get the feeling it'll be a good appointment. There were better candidates available for manager- most notably Emery and Mourinho- but he's pretty much in the same league as any one else we were linked with.

Exciting times ahead lads. Also can just imagine the number of world class defenders the Everton academy produces under De Boer.

Looks like it's gonna be De Boer and Overmars as manager and DOF respectably. Get the feeling it'll be a good appointment. There were better candidates available for manager- most notably Emery and Mourinho- but he's pretty much in the same league as any one else we were linked with.

Exciting times ahead lads. Also can just imagine the number of world class defenders the Everton academy produces under De Boer.

Emery is still very much in the frame. We are awaiting to see if he wants to come here.

Definitely what the papers are throwing around, who's to say what'll happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.