Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know swap deals are often mooted and seldom realised, but how would you feel about swapping someone like John Stones for a few of City's players? Hart is a top goalkeeper who I would love to have at Everton. Bony is a good striker etc.

Would a swap deal benefit them with FFP?
I wondered this, would love Joe Hart here and a few quid.

He's a left back predominantly I think mate.

Well he is on FIFA anyway, and that's literally my only football knowledge outside of the Prem/half an El Classico every 6 months.

If we're still on about Sidibe at Lille he's a RB they just have no one good at LB and he was second choice to Corchia at RB. Good player but can't compare him to Amavi in the LB spot.

We do. Take off the blue tinted glasses. Baines wasn't the player of old last season and Ovideo hasn't looked the same since his injury. That just leaves two kids. Neither I would feel confident relying on.

The fact that we are going for a left back gives me hope that our standards are higher than normal. It's not a position we desperately need someone for but a guy who has an average 7.45 whoscored rating playing left back will do very nicely.
Don't happen to know how many stars he has on his FIFA skill rating do you?

Baines showed in the final game of the season that RM played a significant role in his subdued performances. Oviedo is fine as a left back - his poor outings have been at right back. Galloway and Garbutt have both shown potential, which is all you can ask, or expect, of them considering how few games they have actually played for us. This time last year plenty of people were on board with the idea of making Garbutt the starting left back FFS.

Any interest we might have in Sidibe is surely for him to play at RB. It may not say so on whoscored.com but I'm prepared to risk ignoring that particular font of wisdom.

If we're still on about Sidibe at Lille he's a RB they just have no one good at LB and he was second choice to Corchia at RB. Good player but can't compare him to Amavi in the LB spot.

If we were going to sign a RB i would hope its this chap https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Tete

When you say you cant compare him to Amavi do you mean Amavi is better or just that one should be playing RB? Seems that sidibe played alot of games at LB last season and some big bids going on for him?

If amavi gets over his injury hed be a great signing as would idrissa gueye from villa.

If we were going to sign a RB i would hope its this chap https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Tete

When you say you cant compare him to Amavi do you mean Amavi is better or just that one should be playing RB? Seems that sidibe played alot of games at LB last season and some big bids going on for him?

If amavi gets over his injury hed be a great signing as would idrissa gueye from villa.
What's this now? Did you watch a different player than me this season? Though I guess he and Niasse could keep eachother company in the reserves.

What's this now? Did you watch a different player than me this season? Though I guess he and Niasse could keep eachother company in the reserves.

Statistically on a par with drinkwater this season + the guardian and mail have done pieces on how hes been overlooked due to villa being dire.

Quietly effective DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.