Confirmed: Roberto Martinez Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
CiRA9PbXEAAS4WU.jpg:large

I wonder if some of the players looking at the exit door are now waiting to see which manager comes in through the entrance before they cut and run ?
Would imagine they all will, even Lukaku.

They know we have money to spend so if we get a big name manager in and they buy a few decent players early in the summer then they may think staying is a good option.

Is he that excited for Mourinho?

If as Esk says we are now going for a top quality manager I'm afraid Bill should really not be any part of that process, unless once its all signed and done and dusted he could do the tour guide bit - he'd be good at that!

According to my sauces, Everton are scheduled to make an announcement on BBC One just before The One Show this evening, simulcast on Dave, detailing the details of Roberto's departure from the club, the announcement of José as our new manager and the imminent commencement of ground work of an artificial island in the Mersey as the site for our new 70,000 seater stadium.

Feel sorry for the guy. Had a great first season where his attacking style worked wonders with a defensive solidity left over from Moyes. Last two seasons were a disaster. Showed that he's not up for the job. He's a nice man and should have been spared the personal abuse to be honest. The fault lies with the board though, should have been sacked earlier.
Wish him he best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.