Ever Been Kicked Out of a Ground ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not personally but i was in the company of local media celeb Tony Snell when he was ejected by the dibble form Villa Park for swearing early 80s.
My how we laughed.

To my shame, although I always tell folk that the Potteries bizzies had it in for me, I got ejected from the old Victoria Ground three years on the trot for over enthusiastic use of agricultural language :)
To be fair, they threw me out telling me to behave and Inwent yo the half time turnstile and got back in ;)

I went in the wrong end. It did not end well.

just remembered that I have in fact been ejected... from The S.C.G.

but, with your ticket you could go in & out as you pleased so I got straight back in again, 1 lad was thrown out about 3 times on same day. There was plenty that went out with a load of tickets to get other folk in as well.
It was crazy at those games tbh & quite regularly there were toe to toe battles with the cops, they came through the seats in each row & everyone backed away then turned & charged them, hilarious to see them legging it tbh as a load of backpackers went after them.
For the Sydney test a lot of Leeds arrived as there were Airtours return flights for £199, I reckon they definitely came for the fighting with coppers as opposed to the cricket as they were at it all day & the SCG security blokes really wished they hadn't taken the gig.

but, with your ticket you could go in & out as you pleased so I got straight back in again, 1 lad was thrown out about 3 times on same day. There was plenty that went out with a load of tickets to get other folk in as well.
It was crazy at those games tbh & quite regularly there were toe to toe battles with the cops, they came through the seats in each row & everyone backed away then turned & charged them, hilarious to see them legging it tbh as a load of backpackers went after them.
For the Sydney test a lot of Leeds arrived as there were Airtours return flights for £199, I reckon they definitely came for the fighting with coppers as opposed to the cricket as they were at it all day & the SCG security blokes really wished they hadn't taken the gig.

I saw S C G, and assumed the cricket ground. Read about 2/3rds of it and thought he must mean Stoke City Ground, then finished and realised you were on about a test match ffs!

Mental crazy.

I haven't personally but remember going the riverside a few years ago for the early Sunday kick off and loads got kicked out for nothing really. The pigs are weird up that neck of the woods like.

Good away day is boro though

index.jpg

Yeah, I know. But I didnt know there were pitched battles with the police there!

estimated 28k England fans out of about 42k, on the ale for 12 ish hours, it was crazy mate.

there's always trouble at the MCG from the locals v the police no matter who they play, more so in the day/nighters as everyone gets proper lashed. They all lob there bottles & stuff onto the boundary as well & the MCG threatened to stop hosting the games at 1 point in attempt to stop everyone treating the pitch like a bin.
The games are usually over the festive season as well so theyre all proper on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.