Ever Been Kicked Out of a Ground ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly not in times new roman font size 12. Disgrace lol. Its getting ott regarding banners these days. Too many politically correct clowns around. Some teams i know of have banners confiscated before entering the ground. Rediculous. Good for you mate for perserverance

Late with his delivery?

Haha! No.

Banging on the dugout roof. Alan Dicks sprung up like a jack in the box, fuming like mad, then broke the swear filter before saying he would get a steward to lob me out if I did it again. Was about 11 or 12 I would guess.

I got banned from the Iceland by ours for kicking off cos the trolley wouldnt give me my quid back.

Is that the same thing?

I fell off a trolley in a supermarket in Argentina because I was so stoned. They tried to kick me out but I was lying face down in the aisle. When I pulled myself together I went to the check out and all these alarms went off and balloons came down. The woman behind the counter blew this kazoo in my face and put on a plastic clowns hat. Apparently I was their 100000th customer. I won my shopping for free which was annoying because I only bought a bag of jelly sweets for my munchies.

I got kicked out of the 84 Cup Final at half time. I was relieving myself against a wall along with at least 20 other blues. If anyone has been to the old Wembley they will understand why. A policeman grabbed me by the arm dragging me towards the exit. I protested that I had waited 16 years for another Cup Fina to which he replied that I would know better next time. Various blues remonstrated with him to no avail. He radioed for help and another two appeared to launch me out. I couldn't believe what had happened and was banging my head on a handrail when a young policewoman asked me if I was OK. I told her what had happened and pointed through the metal gates to show her plenty of people relieving themselves. She took me around to a small office desk where there was a sargeant and told him I had been the victim of an over zealous officer and as it had been such a friendly final I should be allowed back in. He agreed and took me through the back and straight into the Everton section behind the goal. Back in in plenty of time to see Andy Gray score the second. I could have walked round to my boss seat on the half way line but didn't want to tempt fate incase I bumped into the tit who threw me out

Status
Not open for further replies.