Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When fans are waiting on train platform's to try and give you grief as you are returning from watford..
The game is up.
True. However I think the majority of fans, while disgruntled with the football elements, wish him well and have a positive view of him as a man.

There'll always be the more antagonistic minority who rightly or wrongly show their displeasure be that through banners or confrontations.

What I'm saying is that quite quickly there has been in my opinion a marked change in sentiment where he's now becoming pretty disliked.

If we lose tonight and somehow he's still here on Saturday....

When fans are waiting on train platform's to try and give you grief as you are returning from watford..
The game is up.
True. However I think the majority of fans, while disgruntled with the football elements, wish him well and have a positive view of him as a man.

There'll always be the more antagonistic minority who rightly or wrongly show their displeasure be that through banners or confrontations.

What I'm saying is that quite quickly there has been in my opinion a marked change in sentiment where he's now becoming pretty disliked.

If we lose tonight.
Im expecting a meeting between all involved whilst in London.
Martinez gone.
New manager watching from stands on Saturday and taking control next week fully.

And then we win the FA Cup.

Can you imagine the atmosphere on Saturday, it will be something to tell your grand children about.

Maybe I'm just having one of those optimistic days but here goes. From hearsay, it certainly looks as though the club is actively seeking Martinez's replacement. More than likely he knows about it too. Whatever his failings over the past two years, it won't he an easy position for him and for that I would give him a bit of lee way.

From how it appears, the board won't be making a change before the end of the season (unless the next fortnight goes horribly wrong maybe.) As Esk alludes to, the next couple of years will hopefully see us go to the next level. If we have to consider the next month or so superfluous to that evolution then I'm happy to consider Martinez our caretaker manager. So long as if we do win the cup we do still see the change. After all, we all deserve that as Blues given how long we've had to wait.

No matter what happens tonight he'll still be here tomorrow ... he won't get sacked even if we get beat 5-0 tonight. Thats just my opinion btw, with a semi final coming up I don't think our board has the balls to do it and will either re assess after the semi final or at the end of the season. Cant see any major changes happening until the summer.

Theres no fight, no motivation, no ambition, the players look like a scene from The Walking Dead, it's frightening to watch at the minute. I hope Moshiri has a back bone and does the deed sooner rather later. He's a successful business man so I'm sure he's already thinking/got something planned. Surely from his point of view, if we got a new manager in (Mourinho as an example) you'd see a massive rise in season ticket sales, huge optimism around the place, the players would be up for it, the crowd would be up for it and it sends a huge message out to everyone else that we mean business and want to get back were we belong.

Everton FC, Nil Satis Nisi Optimum ... that comes before being a nice guy, remember that Moshiri ;)
you obviously don't watch the walking dead, those zombies show way more intent and desire than our squad could dream of at the moment.

If we lose tonight.
Im expecting a meeting between all involved whilst in London.
Martinez gone.
New manager watching from stands on Saturday and taking control next week fully.

And then we win the FA Cup.

I would very much doubt a new manager will be in the stands on Saturday.

Temporary coach from within.....Big Joe/Big Dunc.

Time taken over new coach until summer.

Unless it was someone already out of a job and who ain't Old Trafford bound.

Status
Not open for further replies.