Hibbert out

Status
Not open for further replies.
and whatever he sees turns him on.........................be scared, be very scared

Last edited:
He's not alright. He's a decent defender. But in the modern game, you've got to be a wing back - up and down, able to attack and defend. He cant and he has laughable levels of concentration.

I was at the Benfica game, and did you see the free kick Billy took? He passed it out to him and you could see Hibbo was took busy looking at the players in the box and fell asleep when the ball came to him. Then he's still asleep to get back on the throw and Di Maria skinned him...I mean...its all well and good saying he can defend but is he the one to stand out and be solid in the big games? Stats say no.

He's not alright. He's a decent defender. But in the modern game, you've got to be a wing back - up and down, able to attack and defend. He cant and he has laughable levels of concentration.

I was at the Benfica game, and did you see the free kick Billy took? He passed it out to him and you could see Hibbo was took busy looking at the players in the box and fell asleep when the ball came to him. Then he's still asleep to get back on the throw and Di Maria skinned him...I mean...its all well and good saying he can defend but is he the one to stand out and be solid in the big games? Stats say no.

If he is aware of some of the crap posted in EFC forums about him that problem, if indeed he has one, will never improve. Try giving the guy a break, it has gone on for years, look at the umpteenth 'Evertons worst player thread' we all have whipping boys and the majority of then were a lot worse than Hibbo

10z7gx5.jpg

How fu*king [Poor language removed] is that.

Id slate one of my mate playing Sunday league doing that. This guys ment to be a pro.

He really is [Poor language removed]...

Whats more [Poor language removed] is the positions of Joey and Tim !!

10z7gx5.jpg

How fu*king [Poor language removed] is that.

Id slate one of my mate playing Sunday league doing that. This guys ment to be a pro.

He really is [Poor language removed]...

LOL

What was wrong with him controlling it with his left, shielding the ball, falling over and getting a foul from the on coming striker, or booting it the other way? LOL.

Nah, he panicing and like the entire defence does and boots it into his own goal.(n)

As much as I hate to say it we are missing Lescott. Not that hes a great defender, or better than Jags, just I lost count of the number of times he was the only player in our back 4 that would control the ball and pass it to a man or put it into touch without looking like a rabbit in the headlights.

Your wrong there, I think young James said it best :

My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

Disgraceful!!!!

i think any poster who quotes James Blunt should be shot at dawn

Goat, have some self respect man