• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

How have they got to that figure? IF it's 35k how far down would that go after ST's?

If they do it on the same basis they have done previously you're extremely unlikely to get close without five home games this season I think. That is what I have and I'm concerned I won't make the cut. I've been to the vast majority but I've mostly used StubHub and other spares which doesn't count.

Seriously doubt it will go any lower than that.

STH numbers are definitely up on 2012, so even if we get a bigger allocation (which isn't confirmed), STHs will take up a bigger proportion.

We've played a lot of home games, 2 in the League Cup and 2 in the FA Cup, but all of our rescheduled games have been away, meaning we are not missing any league home games, so there have been plenty of opportunities to buy home tickets which will mean more people with a bigger history.

Wouldnt be surprised if away credits become a part of it with the club now dishing them out for home cup ties.

Will anyone have two spares for watford, two mates have bought train tickets but only have 8 aways each and cant see it going to 8, any help?

Says they start from 173 on site

How do you access the site though? You need to be a Club Wembley member don't you? I'll happily buy one for that sort of price if someone could facilitate the purchase through having access to the site?

How do you access the site though? You need to be a Club Wembley member don't you? I'll happily buy one for that sort of price if someone could facilitate the purchase through having access to the site?

What you may find (Hope im wrong for all blues out there), is that they've stopped doing annual passes for Club Wembley. I remember in 2009, 2012 loads of Blues paid the £180 joining fee, and could get tickets for as low as £85.

I'm sure they've stopped it now though, although their website is not clear at all.

What you may find (Hope im wrong for all blues out there), is that they've stopped doing annual passes for Club Wembley. I remember in 2009, 2012 loads of Blues paid the £180 joining fee, and could get tickets for as low as £85.

I'm sure they've stopped it now though, although their website is not clear at all.

You are correct. I managed to access the ticket exchange free of charge in 2012, and got a ticket for a friend at £150. You now need to have a Club Wembley season ticket to access the exchange, and the season tickets start at some absolutely daft figure like 5k or something.

A very kind American Evertonian helped people to get Club Wembley for the 2012 semi final. I bought 4 and sold 2, for what I had paid, to two Evertonians. The ticket I used, the American was sat next to me. He had flown over for the game and I couldn't thank him enough.

Slightly off the Wembley topic for the minute... I've been debating getting a ST for the last two season's now but with the reduced prices I'm definitely getting one next season. How many tickets for cup/away matches can you usually get per season ticket? If I built up my credits to say 6+ aways but wanted two tickets, how does that work? Cheers in advance