What would be the most important factors in making an Everton takeover a success?

What for you would be the 3 greatest priorities in an Everton takeover?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoilt for choice there, Esk!

Gone for options 3,4 & 6 anyway. They should be our priorites. Not necessarily in that order, but probably #6 first, then 3 & 4 once the current board are out. so as there's no distraction/ dissent from those who wouldn't know a good deal if it jumped up & bit them.

Struggling to pick one as they're all legitimate.

At the end of the day I just want Everton to win loads of trophies. Well one to start will do. So whichever option gives that the best chance.

But Ijjy imagine you had to make the choices to achieve your goal, which would they be?

I went also with 3,4,6. for me keeping the blues at a re developed Goodison park would be the icing on the cake of any takeover. I've loved the place since I first saw it,the coffee in the church pre match,the feel of the place.when I come to the ground on the bus I still go on the top deck to see her come into sight.As big a part of our history as anything else I think.

Commercially, we seem to be forever on the back foot, and hope whoever becomes the new owners are savvy enough to market us correctly and send us up to at least the next level,because we really are near the foot of the table in that league.

I voted - in no particular order - 3,4 and 6.
If the new regime would offer a bonus with no.8 as well, that would be marvellous in these austere times.

ffs was about to vote all them

then noticed only 3, does other please explain

'all of them' still count

Increasing revenues is the main one for me, that should lead to a stronger squad, which was my second choice. My third one was maintaining our values.

If increasing revenues leads to better cashflow then, putting an emotional tie to Goodison to one side, then I'm easy either way on the new stadium / redevelopment option, though emotionally I'd prefer to stay put and redevelop.

Status
Not open for further replies.