Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, which keeper that moved (or was even available) in the Jan window should we have gone for?
as far as I know the only keeper of note to move in the last window was Valdes who was relegated from being Utd's fourth choice to 'will never playing for the Club' last Summer and was told that he wasn't allowed to go to another Premiership team.

Away and bash your Bobby elsewhere.
You disgust me.
I remember you hoping norwich would beat us in the penalty shoot out and cheering when joel couldn't save a penalty.
You are a disgrace

Not acceptable
You disgust me.
I remember you hoping norwich would beat us in the penalty shoot out and cheering when joel couldn't save a penalty.
You are a disgrace
Hahaha
We'll all be much happier when your ban on RAWK is up so you can head 'home'.
Have you even made one positive post on here (even ironically)?

YES!!!!!!

although as foot long said, this could be the beginning of the end for our 'beloved' septic tank, martinez under scrutiny, newcastle must win game - suddenly he get's a 'knock', possibly a bit of face saving all round here....

"Had a knock in training. We'll see what the situation is before the game"
I'll only believe he's not playing when the team is announced tomorrow night, and even then possibly not until I actually see Joel run out when Z Cars is playing!

No Howard or Osman tomorrow, lack of scapegoats to blame for abject defending.

Oh wait that player who was world class a few months ago and the best defender in Europe is your new scapegoat at the minute. You know who you are, yeah it's you!!!
Why are you talking or hinting over John Stones on this subject? John Stones is a class defender just had a small blip nothing more class is permanent, as far as he is concerned.
I would never condemn a youngster in the team, this thread is about a keeper who has been off form for over 12 months, and cost us many points imo!

Status
Not open for further replies.