Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are getting a little over excited and he will be there again tomorow between the sticks!
Whe nhe says a knock he probably does mean a knock!
Not enough for him to be left out though

True, he went, from Ukraine to Turkey. Would have been a gamble even so. There really isn't many who go in the middle of the window. He wanted out because Dnipro are in tatters supposedly and they hadn't offered him a new deal...
It gives me hope that perhaps there is a long term target who wasn't available as you suggest & he also knew he couldn't shift Tim in January as this deal doesn't strike me as a hard one to get over the line & could have been a stop gap.

No Howard or Osman tomorrow, lack of scapegoats to blame for abject defending.

Oh wait that player who was world class a few months ago and the best defender in Europe is your new scapegoat at the minute. You know who you are, yeah it's you!!!

No Howard or Osman tomorrow, lack of scapegoats to blame for abject defending.

Oh wait that player who was world class a few months ago and the best defender in Europe is your new scapegoat at the minute. You know who you are, yeah it's you!!!

Also that young lad who has scored in his last 2 games, got 9 goals this season and 8 assists

A 'knock' mmmmm

Sounds very convenient timing.

Martinez under huge pressure to drop the clown, but doesn't want to hurt the feelings of a long serving pro. So invents the 'knock' to cover him being dropped.

If he's 'fit enough' to make the bench tomorrow then we know the score.

If he's completely absent we could well be putting 2+2 together and coming up with a conspiracy theory....and he could return at the weekend...
Bowling ball mysteriously fell on him from above, clipping his head

Leverkusen's in the Champions League most years. Why would Leno want to come to us?

Hopefully Martinez can sell the club to him. Personally I'd highlight the huge potential of our squad tell him he could be part of a legendary team.

If that fails we could (for once) just throw money at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.