Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay mate, name me one goalkeeper we could have got this window that would be an improvement...
Strange one this but Denys Boyko the Ukraine keeper from Dnipro went to turkey besikats I think.

very highly rated not much either €4milliion or so was voted Europa league best goalkeeper last season. Although the Dynamo Kiev goalkeeper gets in the national team ahead of him & I thought he was shocking when we played them.

Vladimir shabily yarmelenkos agent who was photographed with Martinez at Goodison is also his agent. I would of took the punt & told him & Robles to fight it out.

Really from now to the end of the season Robles should be played in goal, that would give us a chance to see if he is capable enough to be our number one keeper next year. Howard is the past as far as I am concerned. If Robles fails the test, then a goalkeeper should by all accounts be our number one transfer priority pre season.

He's going to hate it when we all go proper mental cheering Joel's name before kick off.

He'll cry, and then we'll all just be there like

image.jpg

Really from now to the end of the season Robles should be played in goal, that would give us a chance to see if he is capable enough to be our number one keeper next year. Howard is the past as far as I am concerned. If Robles fails the test, then a goalkeeper should by all accounts be our number one transfer priority pre season.
If Howard is injured and Robles gets his chance you just know Howard will be shoehorned back into the team. I have nothing against the man personally but he is a rubbish goalie and has been for a long time

Strange one this but Denys Boyko the Ukraine keeper from Dnipro went to turkey besikats I think.

very highly rated not much either €4milliion or so was voted Europa league best goalkeeper last season. Although the Dynamo Kiev goalkeeper gets in the national team ahead of him & I thought he was shocking when we played them.

Vladimir shabily yarmelenkos agent who was photographed with Martinez at Goodison is also his agent. I would of took the punt & told him & Robles to fight it out.

True, he went, from Ukraine to Turkey. Would have been a gamble even so. There really isn't many who go in the middle of the window. He wanted out because Dnipro are in tatters supposedly and they hadn't offered him a new deal...

Anyone that belittles and degrades the fans consistently in the press and on the pitch, when their own performances have been nothing short of atrocious, deserves all the mocking and abuse they get imo

Last edited:
A 'knock' mmmmm

Sounds very convenient timing.

Martinez under huge pressure to drop the clown, but doesn't want to hurt the feelings of a long serving pro. So invents the 'knock' to cover him being dropped.

If he's 'fit enough' to make the bench tomorrow then we know the score.

If he's completely absent we could well be putting 2+2 together and coming up with a conspiracy theory....and he could return at the weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.