Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martinez should have got a keeper in the window yet more rank bad management from el clown

Again, which keeper that moved (or was even available) in the Jan window should we have gone for?
as far as I know the only keeper of note to move in the last window was Valdes who was relegated from being Utd's fourth choice to 'will never playing for the Club' last Summer and was told that he wasn't allowed to go to another Premiership team.

Away and bash your Bobby elsewhere.

Most clubs would sell their ground if the price was right. 16m quid is far too much money for most clubs to refuse.

No they wouldn't.

I've had exactly the same argument before when somebody said we should bid £18m for Mahrez this window.

Money doesn't always talk. It depends on the situation of the selling club.

Name me one good goalkeeper who has moved clubs in January in say, the last 6 years?

There won't be many.

howard hasn't rejected a move to the MLS btw, if anything it's the opposite.

We would not allow him to move in Jan, especially last day of Jan, makes no sense to us.

Again, which keeper that moved (or even available) in the Jan window should we have gone for?
as far as I know the only keeper of note to move in the last window was Valdes who was relegated from being Utd's fourth choice to 'will never playing for the Club' last Summer and was told that he wasn't allowed to go to another Premiership team.

Away and bash your Bobby elsewhere.

Don't let common sense and reason get in the way of it mate...

howard hasn't rejected a move to the MLS btw, if anything it's the opposite.

We would not allow him to move in Jan, especially last day of Jan, makes no sense to us.

If he wanted to give Robles a chance before deciding whether we needed a new number 2 or a new number 1 (I.e seeing if Joel is good enough to be first choice), then keeping Howard until the summer makes sense.

Then come the summer, sell the upside-down headed beaut, and get a 2nd keeper with the knowledge of Joel's ability and more time on our side.

Fingers crossed that's close to what's happening. However he could genuinely just be injured...

Come on own up which Everton defender stood on his hand - as he never uses his hands to make many saves !lol
I guess he hurt his hand picking up his heavy paycheck for the month!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.