Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naismith will be off shortly for 8-10m, Byram coming in for 3-5m? the swizz lad for 3m, Foulds as well, McGeady and Gibson loaned out soon, then the big two Mirallas off and Yarmolenko in and i reckon a sneaky big loan from abroad completely under the radar, gonna be the busiest window we ever had lol

Never heard of him but he does have a hell of a lot of followers.

Still. Wait and see. Right back cover is needed apparently so a good move if true.

think we do need cover at it myself now mate, when stones went down the other day was absolutely bricking it about who we'd have to bring on there against City

Was expecting the fee to be agreed soon tbh so no surprise

He has a lot of potential lets hope he can reach it but we do seem a great club for young players

I've seen a good fair bit of Byram and more often than not, been impressed. Easily Leeds' best player and I think their actual longest serving current player. At the age of 22.

Both being their best and most experienced player may be more of a sign of how dodgy Leeds are these days, but I do think he will be a very good challenger to Coleman.

I've seen a good fair bit of Byram and more often than not, been impressed. Easily Leeds' best player and I think their actual longest serving current player. At the age of 22.

Both being their best and most experienced player may be more of a sign of how dodgy Leeds are these days, but I do think he will be a very good challenger to Coleman.

Bet he cost us more than 60,000

Status
Not open for further replies.