Man City v Everton. 13th Jan at 1945.

Oh Manchester is....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant quote him verbatim, but the question was something like 'good performance after criticism of him', and the answer was something like 'I take no notice of outside criticism, I've had it all my career, and that's why I'm at the top'...

Barry MOTM again for me.

We did well doubling up to cut out most of the danger out wide, but Barry just knows when and where to move himself to when they want to push it central and hope to find an opening. He was the key to that defensive display for me.
I can get behind that, he was excellent yet again.

People bang on about Martinez playing him every match but even if he hasn't got the legs, his experience shows and it's so necessary in such a young team.

Speaks volumes for Mirallas that not only was Osman selected ahead of him, but Pienaar brought on instead of him too. If he isn't going to use him why isn't he selling him?

Howard didn't make a mistake but lets not kid ourselves....all the saves were bog std saves, As I said no mistakes and that's all we ask.

Thought it was a pen at the end but we put in a dogged display second half with not much conviction into trying to relieve the pressure. Happy with a point at City and who wouldn't be?

job done.

shutting them out tonight sent a far bigger message ahead of the the second leg than beating them would have done.

They know now they can't walk the game, and know we are capable of scoring against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.