Match Thread Everton Vs Dagenham & Redbridge - FA Cup - Third Round - Saturday 9th January - 15:00 KO

Cheerleaders or fan songs?

• Cheerleaders

Votes: 49 27.5%
  • Fan songs

Votes: 38 21.3%
  • Mr Testicles

Votes: 91 51.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took my 5yr old daughter for her 1st game thinking loads of goals and she will get the bug.big mistake.crowd silent for full 90 mins.even the goals were only half hearted celebrations.she was bored before half time.suppose it's difficult for players and supporters to get up for the smaller games.she just told me she loved it though.

Highlights:
12484721_10153168181956277_6494381871197331268_o.jpg
Is it just me, or does the cat appear to be winking its left eye at the crowd in a "calm down i know what i`m doing" kind of way??

Took my 5yr old daughter for her 1st game thinking loads of goals and she will get the bug.big mistake.crowd silent for full 90 mins.even the goals were only half hearted celebrations.she was bored before half time.suppose it's difficult for players and supporters to get up for the smaller games.she just told me she loved it though.
Best way really you dont want her growing up thinking supporting us is fun, she's going to get her heart broken more often by Everton than any boy band break ups

Status
Not open for further replies.