Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone wanting to have their say on the game having their credentials as an Evertonian questioned?

Last minute winner, couple of guilt edged chances missed by Newcastle. Of course there was an element of luck involved...
Because we have just beat Newcastle away from home playing some ace football and there's loads of you upset about it.

Why would an Evertonian not be happy tonight?

Why is everyone wanting to have their say on the game having their credentials as an Evertonian questioned?

Last minute winner, couple of guilt edged chances missed by Newcastle. Of course there was an element of luck involved...
Guess you could say we earned the luck by keep pressing on til the last minute. Couple of top saves by them and a clear pen not given aswell, was much deserved

Guess you could say we earned the luck by keep pressing on til the last minute. Couple of top saves by them and a clear pen not given aswell, was much deserved

Yeah, of course you can but what the lad said was perfectly fine as well.

Everyone's made up we got the three points. If people want to give their opinion on the performance it doesn't mean they're gutted we won.

No you criticise because you're Sky Sports and Opta obsessed FIFA playing wham chatting bells.

I apologise for nothing

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to eat a particularly tasty watercress sandwich before returning back to my engrossing game of Champ Manager

I'm currently second in the Peruvian League with 5 games left in the season

Status
Not open for further replies.