Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A win on Monday and it'll look alot more positive, although I can't see anything more than a 1-1 draw tbh.

January will decide our season in my opinion, what we do in the transfer window on top of the league games/league cup semi final result will determine whether this will be a good or poor season for me.

A win on Monday and it'll look alot more positive, although I can't see anything more than a 1-1 draw tbh.

January will decide our season in my opinion, what we do in the transfer window on top of the league games/league cup semi final result will determine whether this will be a good or poor season for me.
January could bring new players, a cup final appearance sealed and new owners.

Big 5 weeks ahead.

watching this current team can be so exciting,I don't think we've been better going forward than any time in the previous 25 years,there was a fantastic move in the first half where we split Newcastle apart and if Seamus's final ball was better would have been a superb goal.
it's great football we're watching these days.patience with this management team and it won't be too long before silverware arrives.

January could bring new players, a cup final appearance sealed and new owners.

Big 5 weeks ahead.

Agree mate a massive month for us, like you say we could bring in a Yarmolenko/Austin, be in the cup final and still in touching distance of the European places with the added bonus of a new owner.

OR we could bring no one in, be sat in 11th/12th a good distance behind the top 7, out the cup and takeover talks break down and Kenwright stays on. Gonna be an interesting month!

Still plenty of questions left to be answered after today's game and before the end of the season. I feel the victory was as much down to luck as it was deserved.

One victory in the past five games, considering who the opposition has been, isn't going to cut the mustard for me.

I look forward to going the game on Monday. I think it will be tough as Stoke are providing a somewhat surprise package.

Hope we get a solid victory. I really want today to provide a catalyst in us having a memorable season.
You think today was luck?

Why you upset. You support Everton, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.