Match Thread Reading vs. Everton - Tuesday 22nd Sept - Capital One Cup Third Round - 20:00 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things I would like to see:

An Everton win
A winger start the game

A strong team (not really much choice in defence these days)
An absolute peach of a goal
Joel Robles sitting on the bench for 90 minutes. Keepers don't need rest, they spend about 80 minutes of the game standing still.
I'll settle for 3 out of 5 as the one that mattered was included. And seems Robles was the better of the Ex-Wigan jarg keepers.

Was never going to be an easy game away at championship team, did well come come back from 1-0 down, most important thing is that we are through and that is one step closer.

Reading back through some of the posts, I would like to lend congratulation to all forum contributors...hardly a fume in sight. I think we are maturing as a fan-base.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Lamb loin chops are very expensive...about 25 dollars a kilo (about 12 quid) here in NZ. Sometimes they are on sale (not often though) and you can buy them at about half the price. When I see them on sale, I buy a lot and freeze them.
Shoulder chops are very cheap though...about a quarter of the price. But I am not such a big fan of them.
As an interesting aside, I am having a pork loin chop for dinner tonight.
Not a great performance by EFC but a win is a win. Plenty of work ons.
Btw, was that big Rom's worst game in an Everton jersey?...if it wasn't, he must have played some stinkers
I heard when I was down there that NZ lamb is cheaper in the UK than it is domestically, thanks to the farmer-crushing power of UK supermarkets.

But yeah, 2-1 and all that.

I wish we could win a game,with out some one getting injured,every game we seem to win,we get injuries,or then again even if we dont win,next round is week of my birthday,27th oct like some on here it is,live martinez interview on my stream

Status
Not open for further replies.