Barry Glendenning's comments in the Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years ago Barry was the best at his position over at the guardian and while yes he's made some recent mistakes to the detrement of our beloved Blues, I think if we stick with him I think he'll come good again.

I commented a couple of weeks ago about the football weekly podcast. It was just after the Southampton game and one of the journos said soemthing about the protest. Glendenning said that, while it seemed to him that Kenwright was good for Everton, he didn't really know enough about the situation to judge.
Funny that he can be so measured speaking and then rush in headlong when writing. Normally, it's the other way round with most people.

And now the Goodison half time entertainment....

images
If I ever win a £100,000,000 euros jackpot I'll pay to have one of those circle Goodison at 200 feet with "Kenwright is boss" written on it. I'd then bribe the GoT owners to give me admin rights and ban everyone that whines about it on here.

If I ever win a £100,000,000 euros jackpot I'll pay to have one of those circle Goodison at 200 feet with "Kenwright is boss" written on it. I'd then bribe the GoT owners to give me admin rights and ban everyone that whines about it on here.
Get the remainder of the brain transplant sorted first mate

I commented a couple of weeks ago about the football weekly podcast. It was just after the Southampton game and one of the journos said soemthing about the protest. Glendenning said that, while it seemed to him that Kenwright was good for Everton, he didn't really know enough about the situation to judge.
Funny that he can be so measured speaking and then rush in headlong when writing. Normally, it's the other way round with most people.

Exactly as I said in an earlier post Jamo, he knows enough about the situation to understand it's not as simple as the point he made. But, it's what he does on the Guardian, wind up fans to get a reaction and get clicks. He does it for every team.

Exactly as I said in an earlier post Jamo, he knows enough about the situation to understand it's not as simple as the point he made. But, it's what he does on the Guardian, wind up fans to get a reaction and get clicks. He does it for every team.
Same thing Chico does with the previews so we can get some opposing fan ad revenue. It's genius in its simplicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.