Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon the inevitable will occur and there will be just one thing left to do ............
kraken-obamacare.jpg

Is there a sale on panic ?.. a sort of shop early and avoid the rush.
Normally the hysteria would start from about seven o clock up to the "window slamming shut" to quote Jim White.
I see that we have moved it more than a whole day forward, innovative if nothing else.

The bookies have already stopped taking bets on @Ashtonian.

I'm merely a fascinated observer as the crescendo of all you little anxiety ridden bishes falling disappointingly headfirst into Murdoch Sky's hype after ridiculing it over John Stones.

Just wait and see and if anything happens then comment on it then. Instead of trying to push players on Everton based on video game experience and pretending you're a boss agent who knows EXACTLY what we need.

You pissy pant kopites.

think this is my second post on the day?

more chance of davek starting a marine out poll

The fellaini money was used for Rom, mate.

The reason for us not offering that much originally was because we were being stingy. As soon as Felli was done RM/BK knew we desperately needed McCarthy and agreed to meet Wigan's price
Didn't anichabe go deadline day aswell

Anyone know if there is any truth to this Hulk transfer that seems to have just sprung up?

FIFA agent Shandor Varga told Izvestia: "Despite the transfer fee required to land Hulk, English clubs still have the highest chance of acquiring him. For the UK's leading teams €50m (£40m) is not much money. In the Premier League clubs earn huge amounts and even such a substantial sum will not be a big problem for them."
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...eave-Zenit-for-Chelsea-or-Tottenham-in-summer

No problem, then !

Status
Not open for further replies.