Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know how it can be wrong at this moment in time to have suggested that without the sale of Stones there'd be no significant transfer window activity.

I'd need that explaining to me, tbh.
You've been saying definitively that he'd be sold all window.

Same as last summer when you were telling the World that we'd not sign Lukaku and then when we did that there'd be outgoings to pay for it.

Yarda yarda

not sure if this is sarcastic or not ha

most on here have not been patient at all. unless patience means not killing anyone.
We've voiced our disapproval sure but i think we've done well in keeping in together and waiting. We were told that arrivals would happen later in the window. We've been patient in waiting for this moment and so lets see what our wonderful board can muster up.

I feel tomorrow evening may tip a few of us over the edge though. If we don't bring in new faces to area's where we are short in quality and bodies, we are in for a train wreck of a season IMO.

We've voiced our disapproval sure but i think we've done well in keeping in together and waiting. We were told that arrivals would happen later in the window. We've been patient in waiting for this moment and so lets see what our wonderful board can muster up.

I feel tomorrow evening may tip a few of us over the edge though. If we don't bring in new faces to area's where we are short in quality and bodies, we are in for a train wreck of a season IMO.

some of our flans flew a bloody banner over a stadium! how is that contrived as patient? ha

I think it was all just so we wouldn't kick up a fuss earlier. When we did they tried to sign Yarmolenko probably safe in the knowledge that they will get turned down.

I hope I'm wrong but time is definitely running out.

Status
Not open for further replies.