Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm merely a fascinated observer as the crescendo of all you little anxiety ridden bishes falling disappointingly headfirst into Murdoch Sky's hype after ridiculing it over John Stones.

Just wait and see and if anything happens then comment on it then. Instead of trying to push players on Everton based on video game experience and pretending you're a boss agent who knows EXACTLY what we need.

You pissy pant kopites.

You can be really hurtful at times.

The board have let this club down time and time again, we just watch as we slip further and further behind.
We should have inproved the squad after the 2009 cup final, it does not take much 20mil every summer window and we would be top 4 nearly every season..

Amazing how patience we've been to be honest. We've had a moan and rightfully so but we've been patient. We've been given nothing to shout about for months now.

Its a disgrace. Down to the last day of the window. Disgraceful.
Well I haven't but the rest of you should be proud of yourselves. We probably should have kicked up more of a fuss earlier because I think we only went in for Yarmolenko because of the plane and missing Shaqiri.

Bobby be like

do-i-look-like-a-guy-with-a-plan-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.