John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be very suprise if he goes now. The board would look like right back stabbed. And they would know that the fans would know they are not backing their manager. The minority %that are protesting now would swing fairly quickly to a majority. But maybe behind the scenes the board are fully behind keeping stones. It's gonna be some couple of days and some deadline day. 40 mill would be a lot of money to refuse but one can also consider he has 4 years left and can be sold for 40 mill next year or the year after anyway if the club wants.

three things today in comment to things I'm reading around social media.

firstly - Chelsea fans seeing that video and tarring every everton fan with the same brush. ....... well look up 'racist Chelsea fans in paris' then tell me all fans are the same.

secondly - john stones has put in a transfer request under pressure ....... its not like he cheating on his wife yet again , slept with his best mates mrs , got her pregnant , paid for an abortion , rounded her up with 2 other men , paid her £1 to keep quite , and tried to get a court injunction to keep it from becoming public knowledge , and also racially abused a player which was caught on camera , lied about it and got away scot free.

thirdly - Liverpool fans saying we should let him go ..... well gerrard torres suarez - all caused their fans to kick up a fuss , and 2 of those players were becouse of Chelsea , its was only a little while ago Chelsea also tried it with rooney. that despicable club has got form trying to bully transfers.

I was absolutely speechless listening to that.
Cundy is the most bias Chelsea fan you'll ever hear mate. I remember a long drive home one night listening to him tell Goldstein that there is nothing wrong with diving to win a penalty - it's all part of the game and players are entitled to try and con the ref, If the ref makes the wrong call then that's his fault not the cheating player. I think he also flat out defended Jose over the Dr Eva thing. A poor player from Chelsea's poor era trying desperately to be relevant now.

Just heard Jason Cundy's comments on Talksport last night. I didn't think anything the media could come up with would shock me anymore, but jesus christ...

“What’s Stones’s agent doing, letting him play in that game last night? He should be saying his head’s not in the right place, not making himself available for selection. His agent’s job is to get him out of that football club - Aidy Ward did exactly the right thing with Sterling - you do whatever it takes to get him out of that club”

I mean just.... wow
That is bordering on a witch hunt.

Just heard Jason Cundy's comments on Talksport last night. I didn't think anything the media could come up with would shock me anymore, but jesus christ...

“What’s Stones’s agent doing, letting him play in that game last night? He should be saying his head’s not in the right place, not making himself available for selection. His agent’s job is to get him out of that football club - Aidy Ward did exactly the right thing with Sterling - you do whatever it takes to get him out of that club”

I mean just.... wow

He needs a cockpunch.

Just seen the clip of Stones being abused after the match - I can not see him staying, that was idiotic, by a few of our idiots in the crowd, I stated Browning should have played, it was always going to be hard - but for me any one who hands in a transfer request, should be punished, and benched, for the five days till RM can then sort his head out - let's face it it was not his best game for us that's my point, now that clip of you """"""" Rat is all over social media!

One fan. One fan said it.

But...the racists at Chelsea are sound though.

Status
Not open for further replies.