Moyes: '2 signings in next 48 hours'

Status
Not open for further replies.

teppic

Player Valuation: £50m
I've just watched Moyes on Everton TV giving his pre match press conference and after he gives city the works he claims we are going to have 2 new signings in the next 48 hours~!

I wonder who they are and if they are even names we have been discussing?

Senderos I'd expect one to be. Maybe Elm if the Swedish meatball can take his thumb out if his arse and decide.

He says your a goon.

You do realise that hes 1 of "them" dont you?

Its ok I found it.

"We have got 13 or 14 players which I am happy with and we have some up-and-coming youngsters as well which gives us great hope," he said. "I hope maybe within the next 48 hours or so we will have a couple of new players added to the squad. If we do that then we will start to rebuild from the players we lost last season."

You do realise that hes 1 of "them" dont you?

Its ok I found it.

"We have got 13 or 14 players which I am happy with and we have some up-and-coming youngsters as well which gives us great hope," he said. "I hope maybe within the next 48 hours or so we will have a couple of new players added to the squad. If we do that then we will start to rebuild from the players we lost last season."

What do you mean?

Elm is going on a cruise to visit various clubs these days in Germany and Holland. Don't think he'll decide until late next week at the earliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.