Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admit that he isn't the best defender out there but then the best defenders out there are not going to come here and sit on the bench are they ? Lets face it, whoever does come in knows he isn't first choice. I personally think that was actually the deciding factor with Ogbonna in the end and not the location, despite what has been said.

Evans would bring some experience, is still relatively young and would still be hungry to make a career for himself. As said its an upgrade on Alcaraz and Distin who have left. I don't have a problem with him coming in if true myself, but it all depends on the money being spent.
We could do a lot better mate.
He is better than alcaraz an distin but thats his only plus point for me.
If stones or jags was out long term and he signed we would be in trouble.

No rush with other positions but if we're to sign a centre half it needs to be soon, have him settled by the time the season starts.

ive just thought of the unthinkable

so real madrid have sold casillas and were looking to bring in de gea, well de gea appears to now be happy at utd so that means real madrid will need a new goalie

well who better to replace casillas than the best goalie at the world cup tim howard!!!

oh no how will we cope if real madrid come calling for t-how.

ive just thought of the unthinkable

so real madrid have sold casillas and we're looking to bring in de gea, well de gea appears to now be happy at utd so that means real madrid will need a new goalie

well who better to replace casillas than the best goalie at the world cup tim howard!!!

oh no how will we cope if real madrid come calling for t-how.

Not sure we are looking at De Gea !! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.