Summer Transfer Window - Credible Rumours Only Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I see this thread in bold at the top, I think maybe we have been linked to somone, how wrong can I be, just post after post about Stoke, West Ham or some other crap.

Thanks for wasting my time reading through the last couple of pages of tosh.... loads of credible links guys.
Every time I see this thread in bold at the top, I think maybe we have been linked to somone, how wrong can I be, just post after post about Stoke, West Ham or some other crap.

Two posts (now three with mine) of off topic moaning.

Stop being tits please.

Worse thing is the people who aren't Mods moaning about the moaning.

Can I moan about your moaning about moaners moaning about moaning?

But seriously, can we try some zero tolerance for a few days? Maybe then people will get a clue. I hadn't logged on in a day, and had to trawl through pages of nothing.

And I'm happy to be the first one banned if it helps.

First quarter of the season jags was awful

and he still wasn't dropped mate, plus Distin was worse, alcaraz worse still, we aren't going to be signing a player at their peak like the juve bloke or Dann, we will bring in someone who being back-up is better than their present situation

and he still wasn't dropped mate, plus Distin was worse, alcaraz worse still, we aren't going to be signing a player at their peak like the juve bloke or Dann, we will bring in someone who being back-up is better than their present situation
Wasnt dropped because we never had the options

I've come to the conclusion that evertonians love to moan. Whether it's leon osman, phil neville, whether we win or lose, whether it's on a fans forum with a view to discipline a thread, they/we will always find a way to have our moan.

Kopites r Gobshites

Status
Not open for further replies.