An important watch for those who boo our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not particularly, you're very welcome to. You're also welcome to check the footage if you fancy. If not, you're welcome instead to give it a rest because it doesn't matter much.

It matters to me, youve just a made a thread claiming that Lukaku was booed by large sections of the crowd for missing chances.

Im saying, without reviewing video footage, that it simply didnt happen and infact, most people at the ground that day have also agreed that it didnt happen.

So whilst you say it doesnt matter, the whole basis of the thread, IMO, is based on a lie, im simply pointing that aspect out.

Good day to you Sir.

It matters to me, youve just a made a thread claiming that Lukaku was booed by large sections of the crowd for missing chances.

Im saying, without reviewing video footage, that it simply didnt happen and infact, most people at the ground that day have also agreed that it didnt happen.

So whilst you say it doesnt matter, the whole basis of the thread, IMO, is based on a lie, im simply pointing that aspect out.

Good day to you Sir.

All good, if you've decided that point matters to you, then review the video footage. I've given you the timestamp. If you can't be arsed, that's fine, I can't be arsed to put it on YouTube for you. But if you can't be arsed then just relax :)

Edit: not sure where you got 'large sections of the crowd' from though mate. Who was imagining things again?

All good, if you've decided that point matters to you, then review the video footage. I've given you the timestamp. If you can't be arsed, that's fine, I can't be arsed to put it on YouTube for you. But if you can't be arsed then just relax :)

Edit: not sure where you got 'large sections of the crowd' from though mate. Who was imagining things again?

Did you go the game mate?

Stuttgart, one of the Bundesliga's most established teams, who won the league in 2007, are currently at the bottom of the table.

Last Friday, this happened:

Contrast this with Lukaku, our top goalscorer who earlier in the week scored a hat trick to almost guarantee us going through to the next round of the Europa League, getting booed when he didn't finish a chance on Sunday. Shameful tbh.

This is like walking out into the centre circle at Goodison and finding that you've accidentally stepped into a civil war between the Lower Gwladys St and the Park End. It's been brewing for some time, so it's all best out in the open.

Carry on.

BearChair.gif

If Aiden McGeady thinks this is gonna happen the next time he tries to walk the dog or fails with his 5th stepover of the game then I have only 1 thing to say to him....

There are plenty of cheap flights to Germany lad.

As much as this is ove
Stuttgart, one of the Bundesliga's most established teams, who won the league in 2007, are currently at the bottom of the table.

Contrast this with Lukaku, our top goalscorer who earlier in the week scored a hat trick to almost guarantee us going through to the next round of the Europa League, getting booed when he didn't finish a chance on Sunday. Shameful tbh.

He wasn't booed FFS. Clearly you weren't at the game and picked up something from sounds on the TV coverage. I notice what sounded like booing when I watched the MotD highlight of the incident but presumed it had been the visiting fans showing their displeasure at something that had been allowed to go in the build up to the shot. Either way Hetion I can tell you there was absolutely no booing at Lukaku at that miss.

By the way the German league clip you showed is a practice that all Bundesliga teams HAVE TO DO at the end of each game, win or lose. It's a bit phoney and insincere if you ask me. Bit embarassing too.

Last edited:
If one of our young players made an error like that and walked in among the fans in tears afterwards he would receive the same support.

I would say the fans of most clubs would react in the same way.

There is nowt unique about those Stuttgart fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.