Matthew Kennedy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when I said he won't have a career at Everton because he's not good enough and got about 4 pages of people telling me I was negative and clueless?

Looks like I was right. Just as I was about Coleman.

Good job really mate.....Here's your fkin medal.....

gold-medal.jpg

Last edited:
shame about kennedy in all honesty. Moyes f'd him over good and proper. I remember his manager at the time saying he shouldn't move at that point in his career but old moysie knew better than that.

Glad we can now sign these sorts of players and know they can appear for the first team if they develop properly.

Really? Who have we seen? Barkley (Moyes gave him his first games), Stones (Moyes last signing), the odd glimpse of Garbutt (Moyes signing). Erm... Struggling now..
I'm not questioning that Moyes signed these players, he just didn't PLAY them. Browning has also had game time this season.

I'm not questioning that Moyes signed these players, he just didn't PLAY them. Browning has also had game time this season.

Stones and Garbutt would be the first to admit they weren't ready 2 seasons back. Browning has had a few minutes because of injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.