The Merseyside Derby Build Up Thread

Fancy our chances despite recent form?

• We're Roberto's Blue Army! We'll batter them and give SG a proper swan song!!!

Votes: 144 25.9%
  • Win- not a great one, but will inspire confidence nonetheless.

Votes: 134 24.1%
  • Tie- Jags with his Golden Boot!!!

Votes: 34 6.1%
  • Loss- feels worse than relegation

Votes: 183 32.9%
  • A goal by Ferguson! Duncan Ferguson!

Votes: 61 11.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually the average thing like that tends to weigh itself out evenly

But its Everton and its playing Liverpool I know the outcome so it will hurt less as I know we will be pasted. Terrible aren't i?

i suppose we have all become a bit numb to losing to them. its actually ridiculous. the law of averages saw we shuda won one by now, but we havnt, its an anomaly....

Finding it hard to concentrate in work with the build up already well on its way.

We best do these like, it could be a major turning point in our season if we put a shift in (said that about the last 5 though). Slightly worried about Kev's drive to win after 'The future of Kev' articles hitting the internet this week. Lennon will add some pace on the other side so we should be able to stretch the field a bit more.

I'm that excited I might even do the unthinkable and use my Foreverton free mobile phone case voucher at the Everton shop.

Sky has really really gone too far with this one, it's embarrassing. I've had about 5 people in work ask if i'm going to Anfield to watch it.

Everytime i've looked puzzled and said it's at Goodison to which they've replied "but the advert shows Liverpool and YNWA"

It's a joke, i honestly hope within minutes Besic snaps Gerrard's leg off then kicks the sky cameraman with his leg.

Wouldn't surprise me if sky actually asked can they play YNWA before the kick off

you can [Poor language removed] that idea sky high
Wouldn't surprise me though mate, the way sky are acting, it's almost a tribute match for Gerrard.

Mourinho was right about the English media, it's sickening how unbalanced it is towards them. A weak ref in place too...a week's build up of a Gerrard party, he's not going to be the idiot to spoil it.

Expect a Liverpool pen and a sending off for us. Gerrard WILL score.

Wouldn't surprise me though mate, the way sky are acting, it's almost a tribute match for Gerrard.

Mourinho was right about the English media, it's sickening how unbalanced it is towards them. A weak ref in place too...a week's build up of a Gerrard party, he's not going to be the idiot to spoil it.

and he will most likely run to the sky cameraman and snog his lens haha

WE can spoil it,lets make it a proper intimidating GP "bear pit"contest every tackle,throw in,corner,free kick even if its for them,these swines have had things their own way for way,way too long,they are coming to Goodison,lets send me laaaa and the rest of them packing COYB.

Last edited:
Desperately want Besic to snap Gerrard in two from the kick off. Vinnie Jones style, let him take the booking. Not even arsed, just wipe Gerrard clean and I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.