Everton v WBA. 19th Jan at 20.00.

How old was you when you first got peyabs?

• 12/13

Votes: 48 30.0%
  • 14/15

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • I'll get a shower at home lads

Votes: 53 33.1%
  • West Brom wins

Votes: 38 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baines did the right thing.

If he had argued and had his way then the pressure on him would have been even more intense.

If he had argued and lost, then Miralla's head is all over the place before taking it.

Once the die was cast letting Mirallas get on with it was all he could do.

And as for jags, he was where he should have been.....back in his own half readying himself in case the goalie stopped it and Baggies launched a quick counter.

He is entitled to think the team instructions were bring carried out up the other end of the pitch.

This is 100% Mirallas's fault.....no one else
I remember drogba trying to take a free kick off ballack at chelsea, ballack told him to do one, an argument ensued, ballack pings it into the top corner, wasn't arsed about the pressure, he backed himself, didn't have a captain pretending to tie his boots either mind

b55d117228b6395c06b15c2c63a3ab2e.jpg

:(
Christ, how painful is that

Id have more faith in pulis keeping us up than Martinez.
So ten men behind the ball - Not one shot of any note on target is that why we wanted rid of DM?
We are on a bad run I admit that,but this is the same manager who got us record prem points last season with attractive football - too many on here with knee jerk reactions - Yes I worry, but we should have scored our pen tonight end off!

I think Martinez will be quite happy with that. 69% possession, 90% passing accuracy, no goals conceded. No risks taken by any of the players. Job done.

Alright- any other team sacks their manager after seeing those stats. If we don't sack the Clown- and i've given him quite some time now- after the derby (depending on a W or L or D), then im not watching soccer/ football for a long time- or at lest until Europa League starts. A bottom half finish with a EL win would be alright for me, as long as their is no relegation. Can't wait for next season to start.

So ten men behind the ball - Not one shot of any note on target is that why we wanted rid of DM?
We are on a bad run I admit that,but this is the same manager who got us record prem points last season with attractive football - too many on here with knee jerk reactions - Yes I worry, but we should have scored our pen tonight end off!

"WE ARE ON A BAD RUN"

WE HAVE WON ONE GAME IN NEARLY 3 MONTHS LOLOLOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.