Everton v WBA. 19th Jan at 20.00.

How old was you when you first got peyabs?

• 12/13

Votes: 48 30.0%
  • 14/15

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • I'll get a shower at home lads

Votes: 53 33.1%
  • West Brom wins

Votes: 38 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So explain last season then...?

Moyes defence and a striker of note playing for a move from a club he had no future at.

Game.
Set.
Match.

Shame we weren't so cut throat this evening, or 90% of the season so far. And last season had its abominations.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

He is one of only two I have ever had on ignore, and there has been some monumental helmets on here during my sentence.

The other is on 'dvacation' or something....

I've put more than two on ignore in the last hour. After more than two decades on the internet, I have no semblance of tolerance. It's my time, so it's my rules...someone else can catch the toys coming from the pram.

b55d117228b6395c06b15c2c63a3ab2e.jpg

:(

Baines did the right thing.

If he had argued and had his way then the pressure on him would have been even more intense.

If he had argued and lost, then Miralla's head is all over the place before taking it.

Once the die was cast letting Mirallas get on with it was all he could do.

And as for jags, he was where he should have been.....back in his own half readying himself in case the goalie stopped it and Baggies launched a quick counter.

He is entitled to think the team instructions were bring carried out up the other end of the pitch.

This is 100% Mirallas's fault.....no one else
KM hurt his hamstring - The reason for being subbed according to RM must have chipped his fingernail when taking the pen also! A lol

Moyes defence and a striker of note playing for a move from a club he had no future at.

Game.
Set.
Match.

Shame we weren't so cut throat this evening, or 90% of the season so far. And last season had its abominations.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

So nothing to do with Bobby at all?

LOL mate.

Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.