REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kicking myself now ! Didn't even realise I could have flown direct from London Southend to Bern, I suppose that if the landing fees are affordable for Thomas Cook they could fly in and out of Bern if it takes an Airbus ?

Thomas cook are doing Zurich.......

According to sports options runway at Bern cannot take large commercial aircraft....

Everton End, Normal away is in B12 - B15 holds about 1500
Everton have B1 - B15, I'd say 5/6000 easy

View attachment 5895
Defo 5000+ im going for the left corner Flags 3 tickets in the home end, cannt be bothered gettin Stück up with ticketing from Efc T office.
60 chf for 1 ticket that's About 45 quid I recon. Sorted, I'm sleepin in the SUV so bringing loads of german bier across the border with me.works car and fill up is on them also so it's a cheap run for me, barsteward 11 hour drive tho

i reckon 14-15 hour drive. 850 miles, been told today you need winter tyres on your car. don't know if it's true, hope not.
With no winter tires or all year tires from October till Easter on you car gets you points here. If your visiting its 50€ on the spot fine and if you cause a crash with sommer tires on you pay the whole lot,and were talking millions here if there's death involved.
Just get on the autobahn and keep cool,cannt get controlled when your moving and English have got a good reputation by being good drivers over here, you'll be left alone,it's the trucks from the east block that they focus on

cheer's had concern's they might of been compulsory, just checked and and there are a few countries where it applies.but not switzerland.

Can some kind soul direct me to some decent info ref tickets....is the 5,000 for real or just wishful thinking?
Ta in advance

cheer's had concern's they might of been compulsory, just checked and and there are a few countries where it applies.but not switzerland.
That's just for Germany,don't know what France have got.
Think you need snow chains in the boot of your car if you drive in swiz tho

Can some kind soul direct me to some decent info ref tickets....is the 5,000 for real or just wishful thinking?
Ta in advance
Home end are general sale from the word go next week,can buy them at kiosk or town centres, they won't sell out or order online on there website and pick em up a few hours before kickoff. Don't know how Efc are gonna sell 5,000 away tickets without giving them away really

My old man says take out axtra insurance for traveling abroad, it should be a green document that covers all Europe,it don't cost anything but you need it by you,just a phone call and they send it too you
You don't need the green card anymore in the EU you just need to notify (phone call) your insurer to inform them you are travelling within the EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.