Votes: 26 7.6%
  • Not that arsed lad

Votes: 32 9.3%
  • Kopite

Votes: 17 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, looking for 40 points then and hope for a better performance when we play in europe. Awful season and he best sort it out.

That was embarrassing, gutless and disgraceful. Not knee-jerk anymore; something is inherently wrong with the team at the moment and we can only look to the manager unfortunately.

I'm getting fed up with teams being reported to be bouncing back or turning the corner after beating us. Don't they realize it's not difficult to beat us? I don't believe it's anything to do with playing into the Europa League either.

[Poor language removed], [Poor language removed] and more [Poor language removed], don't think the mods should be doing anything about the language after that performance.

Out - Martinez, Distin, Barry, Baines, Coleman, Jagielka.

In - Anyone, Stones, Browning, Garbutt, Oviedo.

Hull not won in four, who do they play next!!!!!!!

Even if we don't get rid of him and gave him money would you trust him with it!!!!!!

How much more evidence is needed that Martinez has to go? Let's not leave it until we lose at Hull. Organisationally we are a disgrace. It's only the individual talent of a hard core of players that is keeping us in most games. Another 3 conceded. And against a mediocre opposition.

That was embarrassing, gutless and disgraceful. Not knee-jerk anymore; something is inherently wrong with the team at the moment and we can only look to the manager unfortunately.
Couldn't agree more. I don't mind getting beat, but we look clueless, and not just in this game. Something needs to.change

two piss poor teams , we are in trouble , no use kidding are selfs, we are losing to many, we havnt won two games in a row all season, and its not a hard luck story we dont deserve to get anything out of most of the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.