Wolfsburg away details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might grab a ticket there then.

I should be safe after Eto'o has scored his 4th and I'm legging it round the stands.

Being honest mate, i have a feeling that Block 38 and 28 are gonna be chocker full of blues, i'd keep my eyes peeled on here for a ticket tbh, loads are selling here, and it'll have the perks of not having a huge gate surrounding it!

Being honest mate, i have a feeling that Block 38 and 28 are gonna be chocker full of blues, i'd keep my eyes peeled on here for a ticket tbh, loads are selling here, and it'll have the perks of not having a huge gate surrounding it!

Can get a neutral one off wolfsburg website anyway so may just grab one. Hopefully end up in with a load of fellow blues.

Just incase anyone is worried about train jorneys,,you can pay on the day at all the ticket machines around every train station, there's thousands of em, in English as well.
If you cannt be bothered just get on the train and wait for the conductor too come along, tell him were you got on and were you going, it doesn't cost anymore than booking online weeks in advance, I went too Wolfsburg on Monday from Hannover and paid 13€. Got a taxi back too Hannover with 4 in the car for 60€.
Just a price guid that's all

Transport logistics is a nightmare for Wolfsburg. Anyone know if the Thomas Cook or other Club travel is still available?

Wonder if Lille events have any effect in german security procedures.

Their enforcement is usually bang on anyway. Almost always riot police at any football match just nonchalantly placed in and around the ground as though they aren't a terrifying sight. Most German fans don't even notice them now, they've become furniture.

My guess is 6-7k.

Block 38 seems to be 90% Blues, Block 28 about 75% or so.... (Just guesses based on what was already sold on the first day of general sale, the displaced ST had already been allocated a new seat)

Add in a few more scattered in other blocks.

Can't wait.

Is anyone else flying to amsterdam or berlin? If so are the train strikes going to effect them lines? Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.