Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is brilliant.

Please note that Season Ticket holders with 6+/4+/2+ or an FC Krasnodar credit are guaranteed a ticket on the assumption the purchase is made during the applicable sale dates advertised above.

Spot on that. i rely on spares you all know that but it's exactly how it should it be. Those that go week in week out should he guaranteed a ticket. Likewise with Krasnador!!

Whats the best way of getting to Lille from Manchester or Liverpool? Not a season ticket holder so can't book on the official coach

Did I read somewhere on here that they've moved the segregation for Lille and moved the home fans away from where we've all bought tickets so it is intact still an 'Everton end' or am I making this up?
Think that was Wolfsburg mate.

Whats the best way of getting to Lille from Manchester or Liverpool? Not a season ticket holder so can't book on the official coach
i've got space in the car, going down from mcr Wednesday evening, coming back Friday morning. Also, there is the mega bus referred to earlier

Interesting that Sth with aways can use them towards Europe games, was advised by EFC that can only use prem for prem, which clearly is wrong!!

Lots of people are going on the Megabus from Manchester/Lancashire.

Also ID Bus seems popular.

Last edited:
Interesting that Sth with aways can use them towards Europe games, was advised by EFC that can only use prem for prem, which clearly is wrong!!

They cant use anything else can they, they were clear that Swansea away in the cup wouldn't count to any other competition.

Spot on that. i rely on spares you all know that but it's exactly how it should it be. Those that go week in week out should he guaranteed a ticket. Likewise with Krasnador!!

Be happy to help out with a Lille away ticket. Problem is I've only one credit. The worse position to be in, cos when I require a away game ticket I can't get cos they've sold out (MAN U). Which means I will never get any higher unless I buy for a cat d game or one I can't actually get too!
Anyway, if I can I will.
Does anyone know if the purchasers name appears on ticket?

That's not on really. If you're out you're out. you don't drop out of the FA Cup to the Capital One...

Agree. It's ridiculous.

They get split as well, when they draw the 16 pairs for the Round of 32, and the round of 16 is drawn at the same time. They put the eight CL dropouts in an imaginary league table and split them 4 vs 4 (points and goal diff from their CL groups)

Pot 1 = 12 group winners plus the 4 best CL dropouts.
Pot 2 = 12 group runners-up plus 4 worst CL dropouts.

Since you can't play the team from your own group, it means the chance is 4/15 (or 27%) that you'll get a CL team. Then if you dodge one there, it's worse than 50/50 (4 out of 7) for the round of 16 (assuming they all win).
Even if you get one and beat them, it's still a 3 in 7 chance that you'll get another one.

With a bit of luck they'll be drawn against each other and knock each other out. City vs The RS would be hilarious!

Last edited:
Be happy to help out with a Lille away ticket. Problem is I've only one credit. The worse position to be in, cos when I require a away game ticket I can't get cos they've sold out (MAN U). Which means I will never get any higher unless I buy for a cat d game or one I can't actually get too!
Anyway, if I can I will.
Does anyone know if the purchasers name appears on ticket?

Yeah the name is on the ticket but the turnstiles are just barcode scanners. I gave my Lille vs Krasnodar tickets away to someone in Lille and they all got used even though my name was on them.

I might have one or two of those in that block next to the away end depending on if my dad gets a ticket in the away end or not. Ill let you know if I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.