New Everton Stadium Discussion

Refer to the post I made earlier.

I would disagree primarily with the whole thing. I think the call in and subsequent enquiry had very little to do with keioc though they were one of a number of protagonists involved in the inquiry - which they gleefully lauded as costing the club 10s of millions. They also applauded, at least another possibly 10 years of commercial inertia, calling this a "success". Persoanlly I wouldn't give them credit for their role in the cal in or the rejection of planning, the political structure and resources of the other against stakeholders was significant!

You and I both know what video they posted online: footage of evertonians breaking up and engaging in violence, to intimidate the people of Kirkby, which is nothing short of scum behaviour in my eyes!

When the populist opinion geared away from the ground move they infiltrated the BU - which was originally set up as a fantastic fan advocacy group, that had a chance to have meaningful communication with the club, the lads that originally set up the concept - were real decent Evertonians, pushed and bullied out! Subsequently the BU changed to focus on a strategy of shameing the club - that interview with Bill. Kicking the team when they were doing poorly by protesting, then disappearing when the team got success on the field as we reached the Fa Cup final! Where are these protests now, haven't been seen since the FA Cup run? Surely the fundamental point was the board! That hasn't changed despite on the field success! But yet as an active protest group they have disappeared with a whimper, despite nothing fundamentally changing - in there stated point of why they were protesting! Opportunistic as well as kicking the team/club when they are at their lowest ebb!

Finally reverting back to KEIOC as popular opinion changed, they post poor leveraged articles of analysis on the clubs affairs to leverage their anti agenda.

Let each man make up his own mind and I'm not particularly bothered by Bill in or out!

But I take exception of being fed lies, miss truth, people posting videos of my clubs fans engaged in football hooliganism and needing to switch from group to another based on populist opinion rather than conviction, while also assiting to cost my club 10s of millions of pounds, than applaud it as a success!

But let every man make his own mind up - I've no interest in giving the Teds a platform to spout Dogma - which invariably - is I suspect the purpose and motivation in trying to continue to engage me. So best of luck with it all mate, I'm out!

Last edited:
I would disagree primarily with the whole thing, I think the call in and subsequent enquiry had very little to do with keioc though they were one of a number of protagonists involved in the enquiry - which they gleefully lauded as costing the club 10s of millions, While applauding at least another possibly 10 years of commercial inertia, applauding this I might add as a "success" certainly I wouldn't give them credit for, rather than the other against stakeholders!

The result of the planning inquiry proved the clubs planning application was against planning rules.

When the populist opinion geared away from the ground move they infiltrated the BU - which was originally set up as a fantastic fan advocacy group, that had a chance to have meaningful communication with the club, the lads that originally set up the concept - we're real decent Evertonians pushed and bullied out!

KEIOC were 'founder members' of the BU with The People’s Group and SOS 1878.

Subsequently the BU changed to focus on a strategy of shamming the club - that interview with Bill. Kicking the team when they were doing poorly by protesting, then disappearing when the team got success on the field as we reached the Fa Cup final!

Disappear? Really?

How about this from today, just a couple of hours ago https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Blue-Union/205517092838659?hc_location=timeline

But I take exception of being fed lies, miss truth, people posting videos of my clubs fans engaged in football hooliganism and needing to switch from group to another based on populist opinion rather than conviction, while also assiting to cost my club 10s of millions of pounds, than applaud it as a success!

Again, really?

Suppose you
conveniently forgot the clubs press releases and the lies they told re the safety certificate, emailgate calling in favours from fans groups such as Kipper and the Rice Lane SC etc, the video of Elstone stating how poor the electrics are at GP, the number of different lies that lay behind the fact that they couldnt get the Annexe application to succeed and in this the week of a European tie how they lied and tried to close down fans trips to Kharkiv in favour of its own charter by saying the airport there could only take one aircraft on the day of the match and that aircraft was its own.

European tie how they lied and tried to close down fans trips to Kharkiv in favour of its own charter by saying the airport there could only take one aircraft on the day of the match and that aircraft was its own.

Ha ha I remember that, Wasn't there some nugget trying to justify the clubs claims, by analysing the tarmac on the runway ?

I would disagree primarily with the whole thing, I think the call in and subsequent enquiry had very little to do with keioc though they were one of a number of protagonists involved in the enquiry - which they gleefully lauded as costing the club 10s of millions, While applauding at least another possibly 10 years of commercial inertia, applauding this I might add while calling this a "success" certainly I wouldn't give them credit for, rather than the other against stakeholders!

You and I both know what video they posted online: footage of evertonians breaking up and engaging in violence, to intimidate the people of Kirkby, which is nothing short of scum behaviour in my eyes!

When the populist opinion geared away from the ground move they infiltrated the BU - which was originally set up as a fantastic fan advocacy group, that had a chance to have meaningful communication with the club, the lads that originally set up the concept - were real decent Evertonians, pushed and bullied out! Subsequently the BU changed to focus on a strategy of shameing the club - that interview with Bill. Kicking the team when they were doing poorly by protesting, then disappearing when the team got success on the field as we reached the Fa Cup final! Where are these protests now, haven't been seen since the FA Cup run? Surely the fundamental point was the board! That hasn't changed despite on the field success! But yet as an active protest group they have disappeared with a whimper, despite nothing fundamentally changing - in there stated point of why they were protesting! Opportunistic as well as kicking the team/club when they are at their lowest ebb!

Finally reverting back to KEIOC as popular opinion changed, they post poor leveraged articles of analysis on the clubs affairs to leverage their anti agenda.

Let each man make up his own mind and I'm not particularly bothered by Bill in or out!

But let every man make his own mind up - I've no interest in giving the Teds a platform to spout Dogma - which invariably - is I suspect the purpose and motivation in trying to continue to engage me. So best of luck with it all mate, I'm out!
KEIOC 1 - 0 Everton board/Tesco/Knowsley Council.

Get over it. You sound like Brendan Rodgers claiming a phantom 'victory' for his rubbish team in a Derby they failed to win.

I still think about Kings Dock and what might have been. Failed because we could not find the funds, just unbelievable. If I recall correctly we were being asked for about 50 mill as our share. But Everton under BK are so secretive we will probably never know the true story.